No god but You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been among the oppressors: Requesting Help > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

한누비IT

닫기

No god but You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been among the oppress…

작성일 24-08-22 02:40

페이지 정보

작성자Doretha 조회 3회 댓글 0건

본문

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgslamic) calendar.
On every night of 1 Suro, in several regions on Java Island, some people still observe it with inner conduct or spiritual practices and austerity. The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia explains that the history of the night of 1 Suro began with the palace wanting to introduce the Islamic calendar

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for observing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it acceptable to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the past year and the following year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the previous y

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

Year Prayer

After performing the end of year prayer, Muslims are recommended to recite the beginning of year prayer on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram. This prayer should ideally be read after maghrib time,

Based on the announcement from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 falls on Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will already be entering the nigh

om other deities.
Proceeded by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the excellence of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the last days of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to several impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Besides understanding when to do tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

SWT's greatness.
Before facing this perilous situation, Prophet Yunus abandoned his unyielding people. They persisted in turn away from him and associate partners with Allah SWT. This uncaring attitude got a direct rebuke from Allah SWT, which is inscribed in His word in Surah Al Anb

ālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

ng the Quran

The next act encouraged in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and reflecting on the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

to the sea.
The benefit of la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is that it is a supplication and dhikr that enables a person to face their life problems more easily. Whether it's to remove all difficulties in their life or to be strengthened in facing life's difficulties. Allah assures this for anyone who sincerely asks for it. So, how can one practice la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzo

utting Nails

The next act emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

Allah correctly.
Initially, Prophet Yunus AS commenced his dawah with great enthusiasm and tried hard to deliver his message. However, his people rejected to listen and continued doing sinful acts. Observing their indifference, Prophet Yunus AS became hopeless and decided to leave them w

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgWhen you have any inquiries relating to where by along with how to work with Islamic business ethics, it is possible to email us at our own website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로