PSIS Semarang Takes On Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

한누비IT

닫기

PSIS Semarang Takes On Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/…

작성일 24-09-09 15:47

페이지 정보

작성자Jefferson 조회 3회 댓글 0건

본문

In the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has signed Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the season. Originally, Persebaya intended to utilize just six foreign players, but recent circumstances prompted them to bring in Darryl Lachman. Darryl Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, previously played for Perth Glory, participating in 23 games during the 2023/2024 season. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has also added a foreign player, signing Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo last season. Here is the complete list of foreign players for each BRI Liga 1 club for the 2024/2025 season.

gian-zola_64e1881.jpgAs a newly promoted team, Malut United has undergone a major squad overhaul to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Malut United made some intriguing moves in the transfer market. Rising star Yakob Sayuri, who was previously with PSM Makassar, was signed after his contract ended. Alongside Yakob Sayuri, Yance Sayuri was also recruited by Malut United. The Sayuri brothers have consistently played for the same club. In addition to local players, Malut United has revamped its foreign player roster. New foreign recruits include Adriano Castanheira, Diego Martinez, and Cassio Scheid, all of whom are new to Indonesian football. Unlike the players, Malut United has retained two crucial figures in the coaching staff. Imran Nahumarury (head coach) and Resal Octavian (assistant coach) remain for the 2024/2025 season. However, the coaching team has seen some interesting additions. Former players Dedy Gusmawan, Aditya Putra Dewa, and Joko Ribowo will begin their debut season as coaches. These three were instrumental in helping Malut United earn promotion from Liga 2 to BRI Liga 1 last season.

On Sunday, August 11, 2024, PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto. The game is set to kick off at 15:30 WIB and will be streamed live on Vidio. In their last pre-season match, PSIS Semarang secured a 4-0 victory over Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho netting a brace. However, Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which may not be a strong benchmark. Persita Tangerang, on the other hand, won their final pre-season match 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with Ryuji Utomo scoring. Under coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita appears well-prepared for the new season. In the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each won one match. Persita defeated PSIS 2-0 at home, while PSIS won 4-0 in their own stadium. Will PSIS manage to avoid defeat at home this season?

timnas-jepang_fa941f7.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Arema FC has been busy in the transfer market right up until the final day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the 2024/2025 season. Singo Edan has filled their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the final foreign player signed by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a strong Brazilian flavor to Arema FC. Arema FC is now strengthened by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Additionally, Arema FC has a Brazilian coach and assistant coach. On the other hand, Persija Jakarta has offloaded many of their young players. 17 academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, some on loan. The most surprising move is the departure of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. See the detailed transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

If you loved this post and you would certainly such as to get additional details concerning Klasemen Liga Indonesia kindly check out the website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로