사이트 내 전체검색

한누비IT

닫기

Full Roster of Foreign Players in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

작성일 24-09-10 17:57

페이지 정보

작성자Shelly 조회 6회 댓글 0건

본문

christian-pulisic-lu_5781ebb.jpgThird place goes to Rachmat Irianto. The versatile Persib Bandung defender is valued at Rp5.65 billion, making him the third most valuable player at Persib Bandung and the 17th highest-valued Indonesian player. Last season, Irianto appeared in 29 matches, scoring one goal and providing one assist. He is anticipated to continue being a crucial player for Persib Bandung.

fiorentina-venezia-l_5c38d9b.jpg- Todd Ferre: After two years away from Papua, Todd Ferre returns to the region with PSBS. Previously part of Persipura Jayapura’s youth system, Todd Ferre joined PSBS after a stint with PSS Sleman. Last season, he played 18 matches for PSS, logging 469 minutes without scoring. Despite a less impressive last season, his performance as a winger is still highly anticipated and could add value to PSBS’s attack.

- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

- Alberto Goncalves (Beto): Known as Beto, this Brazilian naturalized player has become a full-fledged member of PSBS after being on loan from Madura United last season. At nearly 44 years old, Beto is not ready to retire and is determined to contribute significantly to PSBS’s success. His experience and presence will be crucial for PSBS as they aim for a strong start in Liga 1.

bernardo-silva-manch_6290825.jpgThe performance of PSBS Biak as a newly promoted team in Liga 1 2024/2025 is highly anticipated by football fans in Indonesia. As the champions of Liga 2, PSBS boasts a roster with impressive talent. They are set to play the opening match of the Liga 1 season against defending champions Persib Bandung. The game is scheduled to take place at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among the PSBS players, three names stand out who could pose a challenge for Persib. These are Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. As a trio of forwards, they are expected to add a unique dimension to PSBS's gameplay, especially in the competitive Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

The majority of BRI Liga 1 teams have revealed their home jerseys for If you liked this article and you would like to acquire more info concerning bri liga 1 pekan ke 4 di vidio kindly visit our internet site. the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season will kick off on Friday (August 9, 2024). Defending champions Persib Bandung will host newly promoted PSBS Biak in the opening match of Week 1 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib aims to start strong in their quest to retain their title. Teams such as Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also highly motivated to secure the championship. Teams have prepared their 'battle attire' for the entire season, with some already released to the public, while others are keeping their new jersey designs under wraps. Here is the full list of home jerseys for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams.

In the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has signed Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the season. Originally, Persebaya intended to utilize just six foreign players, but recent circumstances prompted them to bring in Darryl Lachman. Darryl Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, previously played for Perth Glory, participating in 23 games during the 2023/2024 season. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has also added a foreign player, signing Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo last season. Check out the complete list of foreign players for each club in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로