BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Schedule and Streaming Link: PSIS Semarang vs Persita Tangerang PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang on Sunday, August 11, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. In their last friendly match, PSIS Semarang secured a 4-0 victory again > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

한누비IT

닫기

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Schedule and Streaming Link: PSIS Semarang …

작성일 24-09-12 10:04

페이지 정보

작성자Carey 조회 9회 댓글 0건

본문

mariano-peralta-born_f73d3d4.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, If you loved this article so you would like to acquire more info concerning Rapor tanpa menang generously visit the web site. 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

jadwal-bri-liga-1_9466bfc.jpgPersija Jakarta (3-4-2-1):
- Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Riko Simanjuntak, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida.
- Coach: Carlos Pena

Persija Jakarta began their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 campaign with a dominant performance. The team secured a 3-0 victory over Barito Putera in their opening match of Week 1, played at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 10, 2024. Gustavo Almeida was the star of the show, scoring a hat-trick with one goal in the first half and two in the second half. This result places Persija alongside Persib Bandung and PSM Makassar at the top of the table, each having secured significant victories.

Persija Jakarta attacked from the outset. In the 11th minute, Almeida scored with a header that deflected off Buyung Ismu. Barito Putera pushed forward and created several opportunities but could not find the equalizer before the break. Barito Putera continued to press in the second half, but it was Persija who increased their lead with a penalty from Almeida in the 71st minute. Almeida completed his hat-trick with another goal 10 minutes later, securing a 3-0 victory for Persija. The final score of 3-0 held until the end of the match.

PSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak holds the status of a promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer has been brought in from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. Among the foreign players, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will make their debut in Indonesia. They all come from Argentina, like coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine also played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has previously managed Getafe. Unfortunately, he had limited success as he joined Getafe when the team was struggling and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

NOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak will be played starting at 19:00 WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. This game is the opener for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The match will be held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib Bandung is the reigning champion of BRI Liga 1. Last season, Maung Bandung defeated Madura United in the final. On the other hand, PSBS Biak is the champion of Liga 2 from last season. They defeated Semen Padang in the final. Despite being a promoted team, PSBS Biak should not be underestimated. PSBS Biak has bolstered their team. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been signed to enhance their attacking power. Moreover, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. Their way to do this is by winning against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," said Bojan Hodak. "Therefore, we must stay focused game by game," the Croatian coach added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로