본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Margot 댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-05 23:00

본문

widodo-c.-putro_7c84bf8.jpgPersija Jakarta (3-4-2-1):
- Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Riko Simanjuntak, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida.
- Coach: Carlos Pena

The match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. This fixture serves as the opening match for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The match will be held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib Bandung is the reigning champion of BRI Liga 1. In the previous season, Maung Bandung won against Madura United in the final. On the other hand, PSBS Biak is the champion of Liga 2 from last season. They triumphed over Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak, despite being a promoted side, should not be taken lightly. PSBS Biak has bolstered their team. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been signed to enhance their attacking power. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. Their way to do this is by winning against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," said Bojan Hodak. "Thus, we need to stay focused on one game at a time," the Croatian coach added.

adam-alis-madura-bor_bb09e76.jpgOne of the matches in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar is Persebaya Surabaya vs Barito Putera. Persebaya Surabaya will face Barito Putera in the third-week match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium on Friday, August 23, 2024. The match will kick off at 7:00 PM WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio.

Persija Jakarta started their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a commanding display. They defeated Barito Putera 3-0 in their Week 1 match at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday (August 10, 2024). Gustavo Almeida was the star of the show, scoring a hat-trick with one goal in the first half and two in the second half. With this win, Persija joins Persib Bandung and PSM Makassar at the top of the standings, all having achieved big wins.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and If you liked this report and you would like to obtain a lot more details with regards to liga 1 haru mengiringi kepergian kindly go to our own page. had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 schedule and streaming link for the match between Persebaya Surabaya and PSS Sleman today. The match between Persebaya and PSS Sleman will take place on Sunday (August 11, 2024) starting at 19:00 WIB. Persebaya won 2-0 against Persik Kediri in their last friendly match. Although Bajul Ijo won, their performance has not been optimal yet. The collaboration between Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not fully cohesive. Meanwhile, in their last friendly match, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang. PSS’s performance is also not optimal, but there is hope brought by midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the attacking creator for Super Elang Jawa.

The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable. In the last six encounters, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, and the remaining three matches ended in draws. Persebaya has a strong roster, including Francisco Rivera, who was the best player in BRI Liga 1 2023/2024. However, this does not make PSS captain Kim Kurniawan concede defeat before the match. "Rivera had an outstanding season with Madura United FC last year and was a crucial player for the team. We need to control Rivera’s movement to limit his impact on Persebaya's play," Kim said.

david-da-silva-persi_081d98a.jpgPersib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Broadcast live on Indosiar Streaming live on Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.jan-olde-riekerink_c36c18a.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로