Match Schedule and Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: PSIS Semarang vs Persita Tangerang PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang on Sunday, August 11, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. In their last friendly match, PSIS Semarang secured a 4-0 victory a > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Match Schedule and Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: PSIS Semar…

페이지 정보

작성자 Aja 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-12 08:50

본문

ernando-ari-indonesi_4f623b3.jpgIn the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has signed Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the season. Initially, Persebaya planned to use only six foreign players, but recent developments led them to recruit Darryl Lachman. Darryl Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, previously played for Perth Glory, participating in 23 games during the 2023/2024 season. He has also played for several Dutch clubs including FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has made a new foreign signing as well, bringing in Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo in the previous season. Here is the complete list of foreign players for each BRI Liga 1 club for the 2024/2025 season.

PSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm was promoted after winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, defeating Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer has been brought in from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. They all come from Argentina, like coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot continue with the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a distinguished career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

beckham-putra_f0b5a17.jpgPersija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

NOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera will be aired live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, from 15:30 WIB. Although Persija Jakarta reached the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup, their performance requires assessment as they suffered three consecutive defeats and conceded nine goals over five games. Barito Putera did not participate in the President's Cup but has played several high-level friendly matches, including a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya. Games between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are known for their intensity. In the previous season, both matches in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend persist in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I’m incredibly proud to be playing in front of Jak Mania again. Last season’s final games in Bali saw us with minimal support. As a player, I need Jak Mania’s encouragement to boost our morale," he added.

gustavo-almeida-pers_808927d.jpgIf you have any kind of inquiries pertaining to where and ways to make use of Imbang Di Batakan, you can contact us at the page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로