Invocation Recitation for Islamic Prayer from Beginning to Finish, Full with Niyyah and Method > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Invocation Recitation for Islamic Prayer from Beginning to Finish, Ful…

페이지 정보

작성자 Everette 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-08-23 22:26

본문

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgYear Prayer

Before carrying out various practices on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram, Muslims are advised to recite the End of Year Prayer. This prayer should ideally be read at the end of the month of Dhul-Hijjah, before the start of the month

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

ing supplication.
اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로