No deity except You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been from those who transgress: Arabic Text, Latin Transliteration, and Its Meaning > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

No deity except You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been from those w…

페이지 정보

작성자 Ivy 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-08-23 22:27

본문

dakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the grandeur is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque restricts the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpgCarrying out obligatory prayers in jamak takhir is one form of rukhsah or leniency in performing an act of worship in Islam. For example, when on a journey after Asr, and only arriving at the destination at Isha time, we are allowed to perform jamak takhir for Maghrib and Isha prayers.

uhammad SAW said,
"Every joint in your body must give charity every morning. Every tasbih is charity, every tahmid is charity, every tahlil is charity, every takbir is charity, enjoining good is charity, and forbidding evil is charity. And all of that can be equated with performing two units of Dhuha prayer." (Narrate

mple to memorize:
الّلهُمَّ إِنِّى أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ سُوْرَةِ الْوَاقِعَةِ وَأَسْرَارِهَا أنْ تُيَسِّرَلِيْ رِزْقِي كَمَا يَسَّرْتَهُ لِكَثِيْرٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ يَا ألله يَا رَبَّ ا

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로