Persela Lamongan's Preparation for Liga 2 2024/2025 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Persela Lamongan's Preparation for Liga 2 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Jenna Nuttall 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-09 14:46

본문

PSIS Semarang has undergone significant changes ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, with many key players moving on. Two crucial local defenders, Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo, have transferred to Malut United. They follow Hari Nur Yulianto, who also joined Malut United last season. Additionally, PSIS Semarang lost Taisei Marukawa, a key foreign player, to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. However, PSIS has made new signings to strengthen the squad, including Zalnando, who was loaned from Persib Bandung. Young talents Aulia Rahman (17 years old) and Rahmat Syawal (18 years old) are also expected to make an impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

Madura United may not yet be at their best level. Laskar Sappe Kerrab might need time to reach their optimal level. Nonetheless, Jordy Wehrmann and Maxuel Cassio could be game-changers. Similar to Madura United, Malut United has also revamped their squad. However, some new players for Malut United have previously played together. If Imran Nahumarury can assemble the team effectively, securing points is possible. In case you loved this post and you would like to receive more information relating to Klasemen Terbaru Liga Indonesia assure visit our own web site. Score Prediction: Madura United 2-2 Malut United.

dewa-persib_87471f9.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persela Lamongan has been preparing meticulously for the 2024/2025 season. One of the ways the team, known as Laskar Joko Tingkir, has prepared is by recruiting well-known players to boost their squad for Liga 2 2024/2025. During the transfer window leading up to the 2024/2025 season, Persela Lamongan signed several high-profile players, including Samsul Arif, Esteban Vizcarra, Andik Rendika Rama, Risna Prahalabenta, and Hasim Kipuw. They also acquired Ezechiel Ndouasel and recently added one of the best local wingers, Wawan Febrianto. Despite the impressive squad, Persela Lamongan is not yet satisfied. They are rumored to be in negotiations to sign former Indonesian national team star, Andik Vermansah. For a detailed look at Persela Lamongan's current squad, see the full article below.

As a newly promoted team, Malut United has undergone a major squad overhaul to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Malut United made some intriguing moves in the transfer market. Rising star Yakob Sayuri, who was previously with PSM Makassar, was signed after his contract ended. Alongside Yakob Sayuri, Yance Sayuri was also recruited by Malut United. The Sayuri brothers have consistently played for the same club. In addition to local players, Malut United has revamped its foreign player roster. New foreign recruits include Adriano Castanheira, Diego Martinez, and Cassio Scheid, all of whom are new to Indonesian football. Unlike the players, Malut United has retained two crucial figures in the coaching staff. Imran Nahumarury (head coach) and Resal Octavian (assistant coach) remain for the 2024/2025 season. However, the coaching team has seen some interesting additions. Former players Dedy Gusmawan, Aditya Putra Dewa, and Joko Ribowo will begin their debut season as coaches. These three were instrumental in helping Malut United earn promotion from Liga 2 to BRI Liga 1 last season.

The use of VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is not new to BRI Liga 1 or Indonesian football in general. VAR was introduced during the Championship Series of the 2023/2024 season. However, for the 2024/2025 season, VAR will be used in all BRI Liga 1 matches. To maintain the VAR equipment at stadiums, there is a regulation imposing a fine of IDR 100 million for any damage caused by players or officials. Additionally, the home club is responsible for the security of the VAR equipment, with a penalty of IDR 500 million for any violations.

persik-kediri_4d85fe7.jpgThe most significant change in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 is the competition system. Unlike the 2023/2024 season, there will be no more Regular Series or Championship Series. These stages have been eliminated, meaning there will no longer be semifinals or finals. The champion of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 will be the team that finishes at the top of the standings at the end of the season. "The club that occupies the 1st position in the final BRI Liga 1 2024/25 standings will be declared the champion of BRI Liga 1," states Article 9, Section 6 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 regulations.psbs-biak_3059f9b.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로