Full results, standings, and top scorers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Full results, standings, and top scorers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Monroe Beaver 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-09 16:14

본문

bri-liga-1-white_802f16b.jpgMoreover, Bhayangkara FC has brought back experienced senior player Ruben Sanadi, who previously helped PSBS Biak achieve promotion to Liga 1. The team has also retained several top performers such as Matias Mier, Junior Brandao, Dendy Sulistyawan, Putu Gede, Muhammad Hargianto, and Awan Setho. Matias Mier will once again be crucial in midfield, having scored 23 goals and provided 14 assists in 46 appearances last season. Junior Brandao was a top scorer candidate, netting 16 goals and adding four assists in 30 matches after his transfer from Madura United. Radja Nainggolan, who was previously with AS Roma and Inter Milan, will not be part of the squad for the next season as his contract was not extended. With these adjustments, Bhayangkara FC aims to return to Liga 1, under the guidance of the experienced coach Gomes de Oliveira.

malut-1_22cf0a4.jpgPersija Jakarta made it to the semifinals of the 2024 Presidential Cup but needs to evaluate their performance due to three consecutive losses. They allowed nine goals across the five matches they played. Barito Putera did not participate in the 2024 Presidential Cup but played several friendly matches against top-level teams. One standout result was a 3-0 win over Persebaya Surabaya.

mohamad-prapanca-bam_9caa7ca.jpgTo manage their star-studded squad, Persela Lamongan has appointed Didik Ludiyanto as head coach. Didik is an experienced coach with a deep understanding of the game, having previously served as an assistant coach under various Persela Lamongan coaches, where he absorbed extensive knowledge and skills. This background makes it likely that Persela Lamongan’s promotion aspirations will become a reality. (Bola.net/Dendy Gandakusumah)

Bhayangkara FC is regretting their 2023/2024 season, which ended with relegation from BRI Liga 1. Consequently, The Guardians will play in Liga 2 next season. However, Bhayangkara FC is eager to return to the top flight as soon as possible. The team has been preparing rigorously since early June 2024 and has strengthened their roster for Liga 2. They have signed notable players like Ilija Spasojevic from Bali United and Andy Setyo from Persikabo 1973, both of whom have international experience with the Indonesian national team.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 today includes the match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera. Persija Jakarta will face Barito Putera in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. Kick-off is scheduled for 19:00 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio.

With their current roster, Persela Lamongan is among the most impressive teams in Liga 2. At least in terms of player market value, the team coached by Didik Ludiyanto ranks highest. According to Transfermarkt, Persela Lamongan has a market value of Rp29.2 billion, making them the fourth highest in terms of player market value in Liga 2 for the 2024/2025 season. However, this figure could increase, as Laskar Joko Tingkir is still determined to continue their recruitment drive. Once their squad is complete, Persela Lamongan could potentially break into the top three most valuable teams in Liga 2 2024/2025.

Arema FC, the pre-season Presidential Cup champions, will face a tough challenge in their opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Lucas Frigeri and his teammates will go up against Dewa United, a team touted as a potential BRI Liga 1 champion this season. Dewa United made significant moves in the transfer market, signing Alexis Messidoro from Persis Solo, as well as Taisei Marukawa and Jaja, who have impressive reputations in Liga 1.

manchester-city_bb3be62.jpgIf you adored this informative article along with you desire to be given more details concerning klasemen Sepak Bola Indonesia generously pay a visit to the website. Arema FC
Bali United
Barito Putera
Borneo FC
Dewa United
Madura United
Malut United
Persebaya Surabaya
Persib Bandung
Persija Jakarta
Persik Kediri
Persis Solo
Persita Tangerang
PSBS Biak
PSIS Semarang
PSM Makassar
PSS Sleman
Semen Padang
All matches of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 will be broadcast live and exclusively on Indosiar and Vidio.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로