Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Season > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Se…

페이지 정보

작성자 Marissa 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-13 03:46

본문

Most BRI Liga 1 teams have unveiled their home kits for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season is set to commence on Friday, August 9, 2024. Reigning champions Persib Bandung will face PSBS Biak, a newly promoted team, in their season opener at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. Teams such as Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also highly motivated to secure the championship. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Check out the complete list of home jerseys for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams below.

NOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

The use of VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is not new to BRI Liga 1 or Indonesian football in general. VAR was introduced during the Championship Series of the 2023/2024 season. However, for the 2024/2025 season, VAR will be used in all BRI Liga 1 matches. To maintain the VAR equipment at stadiums, there is a regulation imposing a fine of IDR 100 million for any damage caused by players or officials. Additionally, the home club is responsible for the security of the VAR equipment, with a penalty of IDR 500 million for any violations.

tyronne-del-pino_0cab9bd.jpgPersib Bandung has officially unveiled their squad for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Thirty players were presented during the Pesta Rakyat Persib event at GOR C-Tra Arena, Bandung, on Sunday, August 4, 2024. During the launch event, five new players were presented to the Bobotoh supporters. The new signings include Mateo Kocijan, Dimas Drajad, Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, and Mailson Lima. For this season, Persib will not only compete in BRI Liga 1 but will also participate in the AFC Champions League 2 after winning the BRI Liga 1 title last season. In addition to introducing the full squad for the 2024/2025 season, Persib Bandung also revealed the jersey numbers for the players and the team's new jerseys. Below is the complete list of Persib Bandung players and their jersey numbers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025:

dalberto-1_bc83cb0.jpgBojan Hodak is a Croatian football coach currently managing Persib Bandung. He was born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia). With extensive experience in various leagues, particularly in Southeast Asia, Hodak brings a distinctive coaching style and an impressive track record. Before taking charge of Persib and leading Maung Bandung to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak gained experience with various clubs, including Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also served as the coach of the Malaysia U-19 national team. Hodak is recognized for his disciplined coaching style and clear tactical philosophy. He frequently uses a 4-4-2 formation and places a strong emphasis on organized play. Hodak is also known for maintaining a close relationship with his players, including Persib’s young talents.

madura-united_9de455c.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. Should you adored this post as well as you would like to get more details regarding hasil Bri liga 1 kindly stop by our own website. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

dodi-alekvan_59d5c7e.jpgChanges to foreign player regulations are also notable. For the 2024/2025 season, each club is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players. There is no restriction on the countries of origin for these players. However, there are regulations regarding the competitive tier of the clubs where the players are from. From the eight foreign players, only six can be on the field at the same time. This is a change from the 2023/2024 season, where clubs could contract six foreign players with five being unrestricted and one from ASEAN.

Persija Jakarta might be one of the most passive clubs for the upcoming Liga 1 season. So far, Macan Kemayoran has only signed one player. Carlos Bueno is the only new addition to Persija. The 29-year-old midfielder previously played in the Spanish third division. Carlos Bueno’s performances in the 2024 President’s Cup have also been underwhelming. In three matches, his role in midfield hasn’t been particularly prominent. Persija still has two foreign player slots available for next season. Currently, Macan Kemayoran has filled six of the available foreign slots. From the start, Persija’s management had planned to use only six foreign players. Besides Bueno, the other five are Ondrej Kudela, Maciej Gajos, Ryo Matsumura, Marko Simic, and Gustavo Almeida. Persija’s coach, Carlos Pena, has spoken about the possibility of adding more players to the squad for the upcoming Liga 1 season. Discussions with management are necessary. "Regarding new recruits, this is something I need to discuss with management," said Carlos Pena. The call for Persija to seek additional players has grown louder after Macan Kemayoran was defeated 0-3 by Bali United on Friday night (July 26) at Captain I Wayan Dipta Stadium, Gianyar, in their third President’s Cup Group B match. "Of course, we will try to find solutions to strengthen the team as best as possible," Carlos Pena said. "We still have time before the league starts. Let’s see what moves we can make," he added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로