Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Season > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lorenza Billups 댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-13 13:43

본문

arteta_3062feb.jpgIt has been revealed that Persija Jakarta's planned friendly match against Atletico Madrid was canceled due to their involvement in the 2024 President's Cup. Rumors had circulated that Persija was scheduled to play Atletico Madrid on Saturday (August 3) at Jakarta International Stadium (JIS) in preparation for the new season. Persija qualified for the semifinal stage of the 2024 President's Cup and was set to play against Persis Solo for If you liked this informative article in addition to you desire to acquire details regarding Rapor tanpa Menang generously visit our site. third place on the same day at Stadion Manahan, Solo. "It was impossible because we were in the third-place match of the 2024 President's Cup, right?" said Persija's Director, Mohamad Prapanca, to reporters. He added that Atletico Madrid could only visit on that specific date, which conflicted with Persija’s schedule. "We were ready to host them, but we had to adhere to the regulations set by our federation," Prapanca continued. Prapanca is unsure if Atletico Madrid will still visit Indonesia after the friendly was canceled. He noted that Persija had initially planned to test their strength against the Spanish giants. "I’m not sure. You should inquire with the promoter about Atletico Madrid’s visit. Regarding the planning, yes, the plan was made," Prapanca added. "However, the promoter also needed to get recommendations from our federation and PT LIB to see if it could be arranged during the 2024 President's Cup," he concluded.

BRI Liga 1 kicked off the 2024/2025 season with two matches on Saturday (August 10, 2024) evening WIB. In the first game, Madura United was held to a draw by Malut United, while PSM Makassar secured a decisive victory over Persis Solo. At the Gelora Bangkalan Stadium, Madura United, the finalist from last season, hosted Malut United, a newly promoted team. The match was evenly contested until the end of the first half when Malut United’s foreign player, Cassio Scheid, committed a serious foul. After reviewing VAR, referee Sance Lawita upgraded Cassio’s yellow card to a red card. Returning from the break, Madura United, now with a numerical advantage, put pressure on Malut United’s defense. In the 65th minute, Yance Sayuri fouled Irfan Andi in the penalty area, and the referee awarded a penalty. After a lengthy delay due to protests from Malut United players, Lulinha calmly converted the penalty into a goal. However, Malut United refused to give up. In the 80th minute, they earned a direct free kick inside Madura United's penalty area. Tatsuro Nagamatsu took advantage of this opportunity to score. The 1-1 scoreline remained unchanged until the final whistle, with both teams sharing a point. Meanwhile, PSM Makassar hosted Persis Solo at the Batakan Stadium in Balikpapan. PSM's new foreign recruit, Nermin Haljeta, made a significant impact by scoring twice, in the 23rd and 32nd minutes. In the second half, Persis attempted to fight back but struggled to break through PSM's solid defense. Instead, PSM extended their lead in the 74th minute with a fantastic solo run by Rizky Eka Pratama, finishing with a shot that Muhammad Riyandi could not stop. The final score was 3-0 in favor of PSM, placing them alongside Persib Bandung at the top of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings.

psbs-biak_c5df0f7.jpgPersebaya Surabaya will host PSS Sleman in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The match between Persebaya and PSS will start at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Persebaya secured a 2-0 victory over Persik Kediri in their most recent friendly match. The Bajul Ijo won, but their performance was not yet optimal. The combination of Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva remains somewhat uncoordinated. Meanwhile, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang in their last friendly match. PSS's performance is not yet optimal, but there is hope in midfielder Moon Chang-jin, who is the creative force behind Super Elang Jawa's attacks. The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable for PSS. In their last six encounters, PSS has never beaten Bajul Ijo. During this time, Persebaya has won three times, with three games ending in draws.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.ryo-1_a305985.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로