Live Broadcast Schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar Today, Monday, August 12, 2024 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Live Broadcast Schedule for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar Today, Mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Ted 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-03 17:52

본문

malut-united_339442d.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

20220927iq_timnas-in_ba8b9ee.JPG- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

Although Persija Jakarta made it to the semifinals of the 2024 Presidential Cup, their performance needs evaluation. They experienced three straight defeats and allowed nine goals across five games. Barito Putera did not participate in the 2024 Presidential Cup but played several friendlies against top-level teams. One notable result was a 3-0 victory over Persebaya Surabaya.

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

Here’s the schedule for today’s live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches, Sunday, August 11, 2024. Similar to last season, all Liga 1 matches can be viewed via live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 began its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have been played, leaving five more fixtures for the week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This season’s lineup includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last year: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. Liga 1 2024/2025 is expected to be exciting, with an overall improvement in the quality of the league. Check out the full schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar below.

Persija Jakarta attacked from the outset. Almeida opened the scoring in the 11th minute with a header that was deflected by Buyung Ismu. Barito Putera pushed forward and created several opportunities but could not find the equalizer before the break. Barito Putera continued to press in the second half, but it was Persija who increased their lead with a penalty from Almeida in the 71st minute. Almeida completed his hat-trick with another goal 10 minutes later, sealing a 3-0 win for Persija. The scoreline remained 3-0 until the final whistle.

Persija experimented with different player combinations in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Carlos Pena should have identified the optimal lineup by now. If so, Persija Jakarta's chances of winning look promising. Barito Putera has kept several crucial players, including Bayu Pradana and Rizky Pora, who can make a big impact with their experience. With a bit of luck, Barito Putera might secure at least one point from this match.

In another match, Semen Padang will face Borneo FC in Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian, starting at 19:00 WIB, also live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a newly promoted team, Semen Padang has prepared thoroughly. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. The preparation of Hendri Susilo's squad appears solid. Borneo FC took part in the 2024 President's Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam had a strong showing, making it to the final. Despite not winning, Borneo FC's performance in the President's Cup was encouraging and demonstrated their top-level capabilities.

On Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will feature live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches. One of the highlights is the clash between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC will host Dewa United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi, with kickoff at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC is riding high after their victory in the 2024 President's Cup. The team has been impressive, with foreign recruits like Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio making significant contributions. Dewa United is anticipated to challenge Arema FC strongly. New signings Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro underscore their high ambitions. Their attack is potent with talents like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins.

20220917iy_latihan-t_8d51f8b.jpgShould you cherished this short article as well as you would want to acquire more info with regards to jadwal Pertandingan liga 1 2024 2025 kindly visit our page.mbappe-2_fcbe8e5.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로